Next Service Improvement Releases:
|DATE||SERVICE / TOOL||IMPROVEMENT|
|August 24-25, 2012||Bridging / Polycom DMAs & RMXs||Upgrade from 7.6 to v7.7|
|September 12, 2012||Service Interoperability||Full ISDN, H323 & SIP Dialing and Call Routing Supported|
|September 15, 2012||Scheduling / Renovo||Audio integration with iLinc Audio.|
|October 18, 2012||Service Interoperability||Cisco MCU 4510 & VCSC/E|
|November 1, 2012||Service Interoperability||Microsoft Lync Supported|
|December 1, 2012||Service Interoperability||Cisco MOVI / Jabber Supported|
HOW TO GET READY
- Validate your network and endpoints readiness.
- We may contact you about an endpoint at risk and needing your attention.
STEP 3. TECHNICAL SUPPORT READINESS
- 3.1 – Have a Designated Agency VCON Coordinator (Review VCON Coordinator List)
- 3.2 – Register with your equipment manufacture's support community.
STEP 4. TRAINING MATERIAL READINESS
STEP 5. VCON COORDINATOR READINESS
- 5.1 – Validate your agency has what it needs to be ready.
- 5.2 – Contact us if you need clarification or additional training material.