Please use the Support form below to submit a Request for Assistance. We will respond to you within the next business day including a tracking number for your request. In addition MCS also provides consultation services to help you select the most appropriate conference or communication tool for your needs from available services provided by MCS and its Partners.
Tier 1 Support (MCS vNOC – via Phone)
- Assistance with how to connect to MCS or partner providers.
- Assistance with basic troubleshooting of endpoints in an active conference on one of our conference bridges.
- Assistance in locating your VCON Coordinator.
- We also highly recommend that your team participate in one of the following manufacture support communities (if there are others you think should be listed please let us know.)
Tier 2 Support (VCON Coordinators)
- Provided by your onsite or designated support personnel. For some, this is your desktop support personnel, or your dedicated multi-media personnel, for others this is your VCON Coordinator.
Tier 3 Support (MCS VNOC)
- For Site Certifications, Testing and Advanced Troubleshooting, this level of support is provided primarily to the Tier 2 support layer, though we may engage directly with those who do not have a Tier 2 support layer, including new State locations or the coordinator or producer representing the Guests of a planned conferencing event.